Monday, June 29, 2009

+ mUMbLING +

December 3rd, 2006 by r-a-t-n-a

[[kERepeK mERePEK]]

huhuhuHOHOHOhuhuhu when its started, I cant stop my mind 2 think abt it…wats going 2 happen in my future…my CAREER??? MARRIAGE??? FACE??? [alamak]

1st

CAREER? hurm hard 2 mke tis topic interesting otherwise will turn me OFF jak !! better STOP think abt it…[Y_U_C_K_S] but b4 tat isn’t sweet IF I can mke my dream come true…2b a LECTURER sumday o ya mybe ACCOUNTANT sumday.. $$$ hikS sounds like cool BUT then aiyoO S.T.O.P !!! cant go futher…

2nd

how bout MARRIAGE?? FUN to talk abt it… [miaww] G_A_T_A_L ..urm m I goin 2b sumone wife in future?? wink…wink…SO SWEET [hoot] having my own baby .. hi hi hi cant wait till d time comes 2me… YA YA YA CUTE pregnant lady..carry everyway her ‘BIG’ stomach.. looking d way they dress up…[ m I too much now?] naa.. dont bother.. Got sum1 who care bout u most = ur husband ofcoz + sumone massage u for F.O.C + can get everything u need/wish (hopefully) + react like a baby…NGEGADE gitu! MANJE!! waaaa such a LOVELY n BEAUTIFUL life isn’t…but tat is ONLY IF.. when its come 2 deliver ur baby… wat will u feel? wawawa Proud.. [for sure] till cant hold ur tears anymore.. YA!! U noe wat?? mY fwen, she delivered her 1st baby last month..felt touching a bit cz I was looking at her when she hold her baby tat time.. CUTE bangat!!! [adehh] suddenly came 2 my mind ‘when is it my turn 2 hold my own baby like tat?’ will I do tat?? Will i?? = who wanna marry me..?? [hahahaha]

3rd

FACE? naaah.. im not afraid 2b OLD..[S_I_M_P_L_E] keep thinking tat u r born 2b young 4eva… hOhOhooo

“merry christmas everybody”

STOP merepek

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Family 1st!

Related Posts with Thumbnails