Monday, June 29, 2009

WORKING is S**** [uPsS]

November 28th, 2006 by r-a-t-n-a

filled wif d things u LOVE most

4 months since AUG im workin at *** Putrajaya…damn!!!~ so boring..cant describe how I feel abt it neway..duhhh….wat a bored workin environment…im wondering whether this is d rite choice?? Or?? Urm cant think abt it rite now…o gOsh!! nuthing!! I learn nuthing here…my workin life is empty .. [seriously] everybody was bz wif his/her work but came 2me its nuthing…jz surfing internet,lepaking,walk around ‘anyam ketupat’ n eat..eat..eat ~ im not kidding [ofcoz]

4months I’ve been here but I learned nuthing..i noe nuthing abt gov accounts..d way its work…process…noe nuthin..its been too long I dun hv a job/work 2do..damn bored man!!! cant ‘tahan’ anymore…

I applied SPA already but hopefully this time I make a gud/rite choice doe…hopefully…cant stick like this foreva!! till ‘pencen’,retire?? Duhh…o mybe I can do tis..jump out from this life…~yayayaya F_R_E_E_D_O_M

B4 tis im stressful bcz I’d many work 2do…everything I do by myself….my accountant job everything from bottom 2 top..from top 2 bottom…everything I handled by myself.. Sumtimes I cried alone in toilet [shhhh…] cz tired, hv no, NO, NO, no time 2 rest…!!!urm but now everything changed..i miss all tat..i miss everything tat I’ve done b4..i miss a lot wif my work…when I was stress…headache…cried…bz..i miss tat… [not kiddin]

adehh dont want 2 talk abt it anymore..YA!! dont turn back babes..jz look foward..m I regret for wateva im doin rite now or it jz a beginning of my career life…just b patient n wait…oh GOD !!plss PLS plss…its been too long I stick like this… [ S.T.O.P ]


DONE

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont regret...everthin' is planning by u and Allah will guide~

Related Posts with Thumbnails